Track Attack offers an unique behind the scenes look at Audi Sport headquarters in Neuburg and exclusive driving experiences with the latest Audi R and RS models.
Registration opens Friday, September 1st for SoCal Audi Club's High Performance Driving School at Buttonwillow Raceway Park
Registration opens Friday, September 1st for SoCal Audi Club's High Performance Driving School at Buttonwillow Raceway Park. We will spend three full days driving the long course on the weekend before Thanksgiving -- Friday, September 17, 2017 - Sunday, September 19, 2017.
The Carolinas Chapter invites you to join us for our 3rd Annual Fall Tour. “The Time of Your Life Tour” presented by Audi Greenville, Protech Motorsports and GMP Performance. The official activities began Friday evening October 13 with registration and a meet and greet in the Quattro Pub at our host venue The Switzerland Inn. This will be followed by a group dinner.
US Mid West
- JOIN US at the Third Annual IMSA GT3 – WeatherTech Sportscar Championship Race on August 5th and 6th at ROAD AMERICA
- Chicago Audi Club Cars & Coffee #3 at Audi Hoffman Estates - July 23rd 2017 - # 2 was a success!!!
- Quattroberfest at BIR Oct. 6-8, 2017 – Registration is open!
- Reminder: Our Spring Fun Drive is this Saturday, May 20th
US North East
Fellow enthusiasts and track junkies, we are less than one month away from PCC's second Fall Dominion Raceway Driver's School sponsored by New German Performance! Due to scheduling conflicts, this event was moved to the weekend of October 7 and 8.
- Registration Now Open to Exclusive Open House at Audi of America for ACNA Members
- Be First To Drive The Highly Anticipated & Acclaimed Club Motorsports With ACNA - Setember 11th-12th, 2017
- Vermont Covered Bridge Tour with Audi Club North Atlantic - August 19, 2017
- NEQ Chapter ACNA at Watkins Glen Next Month! Monday, Aug 21 — Tuesday, Aug 22, 2017
The 7th annual Mt. Baker Wanderlust Drive is coming up on August 16, 2014! This is a sight-seeing/driving event where you can have fun with fellow car enthusiasts. It’s great for first time participants as well as seasoned Wanderlusters. Expect sunshine and cool temps on the mountain, so bring your sunglasses and a light jacket. Snacks will be provided.