EXCLUSIVE OFFER FOR AUDI OWNERS!
JOIN US at the Third Annual IMSA GT3 – WeatherTech Sportscar Championship Race on August 5th and 6th at ROAD AMERICA, Elkhart Lake Wisconsin. All Audi Owners, family and friends are welcome!
The Audi Club of Wisconsin and Audi Sport customer racing will be hosting a HOSPITALITY TENT and Audi CAR CORRAL parking for Audis only (there is parking for other cars nearby).
Audi Club Hospitality Tent
- Car Corral Parking
- Delicious Lunches
- Cold Refreshments
- Tent with Tables and Chairs
- A place in the shade
Audi Sport Customer Racing Activities
- Hot Lap Rides (S3 and RS5)
- Hot Pit Tours (Race Day only)
- Paddock Tours
- Meet Race Team Members
- Audi Sport cutomer racing parts trailer tours
- To participate in AS Racing activities-must sign up at Hospitality Tent
- To participate in Hot Laps-must be 18 years+/wear long pants/closed shoes
- Registration-first come/first served
New this year: Live Feed of Races on 49" LCD TV
- $75/person for Sat/Sun ($45 for one day)
- $20/day children under 12
- Ends August 1, 2017
- Attendees required to purchase Road America Entry Ticket
- Advanced tickets: $50 for Saturday/$50 for Sunday/$105 Thurs-Sun.
The Hospitality Tent and Audi Car Corral is located along the straight between turns 3 and 5 next to the Sargento bridge. See the red outlined area in the photo below for the exact location. The easy way to get to the car corral area is to enter through gate 4 (west of Highway 67 on County J) and continue straight ahead on the road from gate 4. When you get to the intersection with a stop sign turn right and go up the hill and over the bridge. Turn right at the next intersection, the entrance to the car corral will be on your right a little past the intersection.